Zyra's Home Page //// Finance //// Current Accounts //// Moneyback Bank Loans //// Alliance and Leicester Savings Account //// Alliance and Leicester Premier Direct Current Account //// Alliance and Leicester Premier 21 //// Alliance and Leicester Commercial Bank //// Alliance and Leicester Premier Direct Current Account //// Alliance and Leicester Unsecured Personal Loans //// Site Index
Alliance and Leicester Premier 50
If you're over 50 and are looking for a new bank account, why not take a look at the Alliance and Leicester Premier 50. It's an account designed especially for your age group.
Alliance and Leicester Premier 50:
"Premier 50 gives you real benefits, not token gestures.
Great AER on balances up to £2,500. 0.10% (variable) on balances over £2,500.
Premier 50 offers a range of benefits including worldwide travel insurance up to age 79 and exclusive health benefits for just £10 per month.
Premier 50 gives you true benefits, not token gestures:
- Earn 8.5% AER (fixed until 31.01.09) on balances up to £2,500. Rate reverts to Bank of England Base Rate less 1%. 0.10% (variable) on balances over £2,500
- No interest or usage fees on agreed overdrafts for first 12 months (0% EAR typical overdraft)*
*after 12 months, 0% overdraft continues but a usage fee of 50p a day (£5 max per month) applies if agreed overdraft is used. Max overdraft limit is £2,500
- The only current account on the market exclusively for the over 50s
- Relax with worldwide annual multi-trip Travel Insurance up to the age of 79
- Peace of mind with exclusive Health Benefits up to the age of 79
- Beat fraudsters with Identity Protection and Alert
- Less worry if your debit, credit or store cards get lost or stolen with Card Care".
If you have been tempted by this, here was the link:
LINK HERE TO GO TO THE PLACE!
http://www.alliance-leicester.co.uk/ affiliate program was with OMG UK where it's become another VB Error and has had to be bunged up